Sleep Good Wake Up Early
- Plan an exciting breakfast to look forward to it.
- Schedule you more important plans for the next day, this will keep you excited to get up early to go after them.
- Keep the temperature of your room in between 17-21 degrees Celsius. Experiments show that the best sleep is within this temperature range.
- Read a book you like (Not online to avoid browsing away).
- Drink a glass of water before you go to bed. This is relaxing and helps you have a good sleep.
- Turn off your phone or simply switch it to flight mode (You already know why).
- Set the alarm on your phone/alarm clock and keep it away from you so that you may not hit the snooze button.